i can only see about 10% of the piccies.
can you fix those piccies so even I can see them??
Printable View
i can only see about 10% of the piccies.
can you fix those piccies so even I can see them??
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by soulfilms:
i can only see about 10% of the piccies.
can you fix those piccies so even I can see them??</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i have _exactly_ the same problem
Come Ride With Me
http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/jerkoff/jerkymobile.jpg
zela has been telling me about this problem for a while.
i see them fine. perhaps its a problem with yahoo.
you got me.
btw, jerky... angelfire can't be seen on HB.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
dammit...i saw it perfectly fine before...even previewed it to make sure...i guess it was only me...
i always knew AOL is better than Yahoo~ [img]wink.gif[/img]
I seen them all to Jerky, now i can't see four of them..*shrugs*Must be Yachew!Excuse me..Yahoo
It's not that Angelfire doesn't allow pictures on HB, but they don't allow image hotlinking to anywhere. If Jerky emailed me the picture, could put it on my board for a little while (I pay for the space, not a free service, so can upload images & audio files to anywhere)